Chapter 2 - 26
November 7th, 2010, 7:17 pm
------ Jump To ------
#59 - Chapter 2 - 01
#60 - Chapter 2 - 02
#61 - Chapter 2 - 03
#62 - Chapter 2 - 04
#63 - Chapter 2 - 05
#64 - Chapter 2 - 06
#65 - Chapter 2 - 07
#66 - Chapter 2 - 08
#67 - Chapter 2 - 09
#68 - Chapter 2 - 10
#69 - Chapter 2 - 11
#70 - Chapter 2 - 12
#71 - Chapter 2 - 13
#72 - Chapter 2 - 14
#73 - Chapter 2 - 15
#74 - Chapter 2 - 16
#75 - Chapter 2 - 17
#76 - Chapter 2 - 18
#77 - Chapter 2 - 19
#78 - Chapter 2 - 20
#79 - Chapter 2 - 21
#80 - Chapter 2 - 22
#81 - Chapter 2 - 23
#82 - Chapter 2 - 24
#83 - Chapter 2 - 25
#84 - Chapter 2 - 26
#85 - Chapter 2 - 27
#86 - Chapter 2 - 28
#87 - Chapter 2 - 29
#88 - Chapter 2 - 30
#89 - Chapter 2 - 31
#90 - Chapter 2 - 32
#91 - Chapter 2 - 33
#92 - Chapter 2 - 34
From the Author
November 7th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Just one page this week. :0 LOL, all that talk about cutting back on backgrounds, and look at what I do.
And now you know why Naoki was taking Nephi's webs! They're like, worth a fortune! 8D
- Haha, well, the inn keepers only ever see Naoki in human form, so him renting a room isn't much of a problem. However, they are mighty suspicious about him, since he disappears quite often.
- Yay! I'm happy to hear it! Making someone's day makes my day!
Haha, and Naoki is already taken. XD
- Your avatar is da bomb! 8D
- I know, right? You can use them for practically everything!
I kinda liked it. :3
- Yup, yup! Naoki's got it all! XD
- Thank you! I'm glad you said that. I love changing the character's outfits in comics. (Even if it's just something small like taking their jacket off.) It makes things a little more interesting for the reader and myself. And a double thank you! Drawing backgrounds is just as fun for me as drawing characters, but they take me so much longer that I usually have to leave them out. :(
- Thank you so much, my darling! <333
- I imagine the webs go for a pretty high price! Jorogumo spin the finest and strongest silk ever, but getting your hands on some is nearly impossible without getting killed in the process. So he's a very rich tanuki indeed! Oh, I don't think I have any Tuskumogami in this installment of the story. I had planned on having Yumi and Hotaru fight a Ittan-momen and a Kasa Obake at one point, but couldn't fit it into the story, so they've been left out along with Suseri and the Kamaitachi. :(
But I enjoy long comments! Yours especially! So write as much as you want, man, write away!
He enjoys cookies best! >w<
- Thank you so much! You're so nice! ;u; I will try to do my best every time!
Most silk material comes from spiders in their world, Jorogumo silk being the best you can get! It's strong, light, and super silky! Only it's really hard to get some without getting killed...
- LOL, I know! Drama, drama, drama! XD
- His kindness gets him into trouble sometimes, but yeah, he's a super sweet guy! Now if only Hotaru would show a little kindness too, this world would be a happy place!
- Thank you, thank you~!! I love drawing backgrounds! It's too bad they take me forever to draw. >_<; And yes, jorogumo webs are the best material for making clothes and stuff. But jorogumo silk is very rare, and difficult to get, so the price for it is very high.
I really enjoy drawing my characters in different outfits too. It's fun! And I just love it when people draw my characters! >//v//< You've given me so many gifts already! You're so awesome!!
- Oh ho ho, you~! <333 You're too kind to me! Your comments make me blush so bad!! ;//v//; Thank you!
And I'm really glad you're liking him! >w< Chubby nice guys usually don't get much attention, but I'm hoping to change that with Naoki!
- Thank you so much! ;D
- Thank you! Oh, I didn't use any guides or reference for the house. Since the world this story takes place in is pure fantasy, I decided I wanted it to look like a mesh of eastern and western styles, so I just went with my imagination on the environment. However, I stayed at a Japanese-styled inn for three days during my trip in Japan, so a lot of the room is inspired by my memories there.
- Thank you very much! Aw, you're so sweet! I'd be absolutely delighted if you drew Naoki! ^v^
- That makes me so happy! You are so wonderful to say that! Thank you!! >v<
- Thanks! Haha, yeah, I find it hilarious that Hotaru is the only one here who thinks they're enemies.
- Now if only Yumi found it so endearing! You can tell by her face in panel 3 that she's thinking about strangling him, LOL.
- Hotaru complains a lot in this comic. XD And thanks!
- Thank you very, very much! It means so much to me for you to say that! I'll do my very best to keep it up.
- Haha, I know! The reason this comic is also in the drama genre is because of Hotaru. XD
- Hotaru has his reasons for hating him, but they're not very good ones. If I were there, I'd be totally hugging him right now too.
- Yay! I'm so happy to hear that! I've been wearing my Hotaru shirt too, and I just love it!
Thank you SO much!
November 20th, 2018, 10:25 am
Leave a Comment
November 7th, 2010, 7:23 pm
He must be a pretty crafty tanuki to be able to rent his own room without humans realizing.
November 7th, 2010, 7:24 pm
YAY!!! This made my day.
BTW... Marry me, Naoki!
November 7th, 2010, 7:35 pm
November 7th, 2010, 7:40 pm
SELLING JOROGUMO THREADS~ NICE AND SILKY!
also XxBloodxAlicexX's avatar has creepyface
November 7th, 2010, 7:51 pm
smaaaart tanuki =D
now how's about sharing that wealth with someone? Say.....90/10? =D *shot* jk jk
November 7th, 2010, 8:14 pm
I like Yumi's new outift! And very beautiful background. :3
November 7th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Okay, may I just say that Tanuki is absolutely adorable in the last panel! :) <3
November 7th, 2010, 8:43 pm
Wow! now that's what I call business! "Collecting" Jorogumo Web and selling it! he must make a LOT of money! I wounder how much he gets for it. must be worth a lot for web that I assume is really strung stuff. Also I assume you have head of Tsukumogami? I ask just because I wounder if one will show up.
Well anyway that's enough outta me. I feel like I carry on too much. I'm probably not but still I just think I do sometimes.
November 7th, 2010, 8:45 pm
-surrenders cookies to Naoki-
November 7th, 2010, 8:49 pm
Wow, your art is amazing as usual! I'd love to live in that place >.<
Webs? what do people use her webs for? Intriguing.... ^^
November 7th, 2010, 9:27 pm
lol hotaru is such a dramaqueen!!
November 7th, 2010, 11:34 pm
D'aww, Naoki's so niiiice~~
Jeez, Hotaru, why can't you be nice like the cute little tanuki, eh?
November 8th, 2010, 7:22 am
Q A Q W-whoaaa! I am like, astonished~Your art is always a really good thing for my eyes.Your backgrounds are just so beautifull!They were always just so beatifull, but , I see some progress here :P ~ Ohhhh, and those jorogumo webs, I bet they are kinda expensive *o* Now I just wonder what you can make from them, maybe, some powerfull barier, or maybe clothes?Maybe...for ninja stuff ...?
* o * Anyway, I really like this page, since, I can also see the characters with less clothes and I may use this as a reference sometime~ o v o I like to draw your characters
November 8th, 2010, 7:53 am
your background skills are godly D''':
omg omg omg *stares at that house foreeevvvveeerrrrr*
Naoki is adorable, I'm rly liking him *w* !!
November 8th, 2010, 11:40 am
I LUV Naoki! X3
November 8th, 2010, 3:02 pm
This is a pretty page. What did you use as a guide for the house?
November 8th, 2010, 4:12 pm
Amazing...You make me speechless...Again XD Naoki is so cute! You can expect a Naoki fanart in the future ^^
November 8th, 2010, 5:42 pm
So cute their rivalry is even if it is one sided
November 8th, 2010, 6:41 pm
isn't Hotaru just cute with him and his ramble, and grumbling CB
November 9th, 2010, 6:12 am
Really well drawn I have to say.
The Tanuki is now one of my favourite characters.
keep up your good work!
November 9th, 2010, 1:50 pm
he's sunken so low, he's burning in the core XD jk. Hotaru is so dramatic
November 10th, 2010, 3:08 pm
How can Hotaru hate such a cute face!
I wanna huggle him!
November 11th, 2010, 5:31 am
Yo! I just got my shirt!! :D SO excited! Definitely going to wear it this weekend =]
November 12th, 2010, 9:39 am
Awwh Naoki is so cute, I just wanna cuddle him :3
November 15th, 2010, 6:21 pm
I'm so jealous of your art *3*.
You're so skilled in background!
I can't wait to see more x3
November 16th, 2010, 4:27 pm
NOO!!!! The awesomeness of your backgrounds pains my unworthy eyes!! >< But yeah, Naoki kicks butt. Erm, in the first panel, it should be 'anyway'... Sorry, I hate bad grammar. D:
December 24th, 2010, 9:15 pm
*jawdrop* *drools over epic art*
December 12th, 2011, 5:48 am
I think its just me but Hotaru totally reminds me of Inuyasha! XD
Leave a Comment