Chapter 2 - 28
November 21st, 2010, 11:16 pm
------ Jump To ------
#59 - Chapter 2 - 01
#60 - Chapter 2 - 02
#61 - Chapter 2 - 03
#62 - Chapter 2 - 04
#63 - Chapter 2 - 05
#64 - Chapter 2 - 06
#65 - Chapter 2 - 07
#66 - Chapter 2 - 08
#67 - Chapter 2 - 09
#68 - Chapter 2 - 10
#69 - Chapter 2 - 11
#70 - Chapter 2 - 12
#71 - Chapter 2 - 13
#72 - Chapter 2 - 14
#73 - Chapter 2 - 15
#74 - Chapter 2 - 16
#75 - Chapter 2 - 17
#76 - Chapter 2 - 18
#77 - Chapter 2 - 19
#78 - Chapter 2 - 20
#79 - Chapter 2 - 21
#80 - Chapter 2 - 22
#81 - Chapter 2 - 23
#82 - Chapter 2 - 24
#83 - Chapter 2 - 25
#84 - Chapter 2 - 26
#85 - Chapter 2 - 27
#86 - Chapter 2 - 28
#87 - Chapter 2 - 29
#88 - Chapter 2 - 30
#89 - Chapter 2 - 31
#90 - Chapter 2 - 32
#91 - Chapter 2 - 33
#92 - Chapter 2 - 34
From the Author
November 21st, 2010, 11:32 pm
And now the plot thickens... like old soup! 8D What other reason could Yumi want to see Ina for...?
Thank you for 1700+ fans~!! The number is incredibly motivating. I never expected this comic to get that kind of response, so thank you very much! Q//u//Q
And you're too kind! Thank you! I'll try to get the next page up soon for you then. I'm sure everyone wants to know why she needs Ina!
- Yeah, I'm not much of a romantic, which is why there is so little romance in this comic. XD (But it is there! Just none with Yumi... She will remain single.) Friendship is very important to me, so it's always a main point in my stories.
And thanks! That's right! The sparks were hand done.
- Thanks, man! I think she looks the best when she's serious.
- LOL, yeah, Naoki is not very good at intervening. But he does try! Although if it came to them actually hitting one another, he would have to stop them somehow. (He's got some good fighting moves, too!)
Thank you very much, my friend! :) I never tire from hearing it. And I do hope so!
- Naoki just wants to help! But the other two don't want it. XD They are very much alike in that way. And yeah, Yumi is very serious most of the time. >v<; Oh good! Thank you for catching that! I fixed it. Man, my English is really bad even in my comics. >_<;
- Thank you, thank you! I'm glad you said that, cuz the top panel is my favorite! Yeah, Naoki is very uncomfortable with conflict, (which is why he's such a loner,) but he's going to have to get used to it if he wants to travel with these two. >v<
- Haha, then either the story is not awesome enough, or Yumi's clothes are just
awesome. I hope it's the latter. X3
- Yes, those are three large belts around Hotaru's chest. XD
- Haha, not physically, no, but verbally, yes!
- It's probably just the lighting.
- Thanks so much! That's awesome of you to say! If you ever cosplay as Yumi, please take a picture and send it to me! I'd put it up here on the site! :D
- Thank you, thank you so much! I really appreciate you saying that. Your comment has just totally made my day awesome! And I hope you'll continue enjoying Hotarugari! :D
July 20th, 2018, 11:18 am
Leave a Comment
November 21st, 2010, 11:50 pm
Ahh, you're so epically awesome!
Hmm, yeah, I agree, they are more like best buds. D'aww, I want a friend with ears! D=
Hmm, I wonder why she needs Ina... interesting. I wish I had mind reading abilities now lol.
I can't wait to see more! Your updates def make my day!!
November 21st, 2010, 11:56 pm
(@ your previous reply to me...)
Ohh, yeah? I wasn't sure if I heard you say it before that there was nothing going on between Hotaru and Yumi. Yup, that's okay though, I kinda half suspected that. Anyway, I love the sparks in the first panel. Hand done??
November 22nd, 2010, 12:06 am
Yumi looks so fine in the fourth panel. just so fiiiine.
November 22nd, 2010, 12:21 am
November 22nd, 2010, 12:29 am
Oh poor Naoki getting caught in the crossfire of an argument trying to think of a way to stop it.(I think that's why. it is isn't it?) Lol I bet if thing were to get really heated the resulting anger, yelling, and battle, would end up being WORSE then a 50,000 megaton bomb!
Well have a good night(Or day depending upon when you are reading this.) And I know I said it before and is becoming a very overused phrase in my vocabulary but here it is again. Great comic beautiful art and a story to match!
Edit: Oh and congrats on 1,700 fans! be looking forward to 2,000 'cause I believe you'll hit that mark very soon!
November 22nd, 2010, 7:30 am
Like, Naoki didn't say anything yet but they still want to punch him out from the conversation... Poor him and he only wants to help, someohow, I understand him o n o; . Yumi looks so cool when she is serious >v< b ....but I guess the most of time is serious so I guess she is always cool ...By the way, I just noticed that you writed "incase" instead of "in case" but I don't know if is really important...>.>; .
November 22nd, 2010, 8:56 am
November 22nd, 2010, 9:04 am
LOOOVEEE the top panel xD with the arguing and the lightning, I like how Naoki's just in the middle *A* Porry guy, he's just trying to me nice~
November 22nd, 2010, 4:24 pm
See Naoki. This is why you stay out of arguments. XD
November 22nd, 2010, 5:40 pm
Nearly 3 chapters later and the thing that still catches the most of my attention is how much I want Yumi's clothes *_*
November 22nd, 2010, 9:37 pm
Wieut! 'Nother page! They gonna FIGHT???
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
: They DO have ears. Just not awesome ones.
November 22nd, 2010, 9:50 pm
why does it seem like Yumi is more..endowed in this dress than in the other? I usually don't notice these things but it kinda bugs me.
(BACK ON TRACK)
DUN DUN DUN... AND THE PLOT THICKENS!
November 22nd, 2010, 10:53 pm
omg I love this comic even more :D I would wanna cosplay as Yumi, but I could probably never get the costume right xD but I love it anyways!
November 24th, 2010, 1:49 pm
poor guy caught in the middle
November 24th, 2010, 7:41 pm
LOL no worries there! You have one of the best webcomics I've seen on this site, no joke. I honestly have no idea why I don't comment here that often because I've been reading for god knows how long o.o MY BAD =D
(and seriously, if you ever make a fashion line for shits and giggles, hit me up. I would buy that outfit in a heartbeat.)
November 25th, 2010, 1:03 am
Now grab him by the ponytail and swing him around!
November 25th, 2010, 7:54 pm
Oh snap, plot twist!
November 26th, 2010, 6:25 am
I JUST NOTICED!
I just noticed Hotaru kind of looks like Syaoran from CCS!
Leave a Comment