Chapter 2 - 29
November 27th, 2010, 10:14 pm
------ Jump To ------
#59 - Chapter 2 - 01
#60 - Chapter 2 - 02
#61 - Chapter 2 - 03
#62 - Chapter 2 - 04
#63 - Chapter 2 - 05
#64 - Chapter 2 - 06
#65 - Chapter 2 - 07
#66 - Chapter 2 - 08
#67 - Chapter 2 - 09
#68 - Chapter 2 - 10
#69 - Chapter 2 - 11
#70 - Chapter 2 - 12
#71 - Chapter 2 - 13
#72 - Chapter 2 - 14
#73 - Chapter 2 - 15
#74 - Chapter 2 - 16
#75 - Chapter 2 - 17
#76 - Chapter 2 - 18
#77 - Chapter 2 - 19
#78 - Chapter 2 - 20
#79 - Chapter 2 - 21
#80 - Chapter 2 - 22
#81 - Chapter 2 - 23
#82 - Chapter 2 - 24
#83 - Chapter 2 - 25
#84 - Chapter 2 - 26
#85 - Chapter 2 - 27
#86 - Chapter 2 - 28
#87 - Chapter 2 - 29
#88 - Chapter 2 - 30
#89 - Chapter 2 - 31
#90 - Chapter 2 - 32
#91 - Chapter 2 - 33
#92 - Chapter 2 - 34
From the Author
November 27th, 2010, 11:31 pm
"Hebi" in Japanese means "snake" or "serpent." Oh, and Tamashi is the name of Yumi's clan, which is mainly a group of demon hunters. They once had an alliance with Ina, but now they are enemies. >:3
And yay~! New fan art on the
! Go check it out!
- Whoa bro, you are so fast! And thanks! I don't draw reptiles that often, so this was a bit of a challenge for me. I had to do some serious practice before drawing this page, but I'm glad it was worth it!
- Thanks! I was pretty much designing him as I drew him, so I was a bit worried about how he'd turn out. I'm happy you like him!
abdie the hedgehog
- Thank you! Your comments are always so nice to read. Well, let me see... we still have a Nekomata and Tengu to be introduced, and that will be all the animals for this series, I think.
- Ah, yes! All those scales! The first panel probably took the longest because of them. I like snakes a lot, but drawing them is super hard. :( And thanks very much!
- Thanks! And yeah, I noticed that too. The transition from comedy to serious was a bit sudden, but better to be too fast than too slow, I think. I'll try to keep improving as the story goes!
- Yeah, Hebi don't seem to be as well known as Kitsune and Tanuki. Oh, and I saw your original character, Hebi, on your DA page! Super cute!
- Thank you! You're so awesome to say that!
I'LL GIVE YOU MY TONING POWERS ONLY IF YOU PROMISE TO USE THEM TO FIGHT EVIL!
- Whoa! Thanks! I'm happy to hear you like this page so much! And expect more Japanese names and mythology to come!
- Thank you! Dynamic is what I'm all about! >:3
- Thanks you very much~! <3
- Um, it's taken me maybe a decade to get as far as I have...? I'm not sure. I'm not amazing yet! XD
- Thank you! I'm so glad to hear you like it! <3 Thanks so much again for ordering!
- THANK YOU~! =//U//= You're so awesome to say that! I just love revealing parts of the main story and hearing what people think. And there's so much more of it to be told! Ah, you got me all excited too! >w<
November 19th, 2017, 9:45 pm
Leave a Comment
November 27th, 2010, 11:36 pm
mm mm that is one hot snake. I love the way you draw animals so much.
November 27th, 2010, 11:46 pm
whoa, he looks so awesome, can I have him as a pet? I'll take good care of him >.<
Ah, Ina is vital, hopefully she's still around :)
abdie the hedgehog
November 28th, 2010, 12:00 am
Now that is just something only you can comprehend as awesome that no human word can describe it...
November 28th, 2010, 12:02 am
Ahhh and the plot thickens. Well again this is just great comic please keep it up!
I am curious though. How many more animal's are planed to be in this comic? I mean we've got Kitsune, Jorogumo, Tanuki, and now Hebi. So I am just wondering whats nest?
November 28th, 2010, 12:09 am
Oh my goodness, I adore the first panel so much! You even toned each scale individually! Very beautifully done :D
And just look at that tongue!
I'm sure Hotaru will have newfound respect for Yumi after this.
November 28th, 2010, 12:19 am
this is such a beautiful page! All the close ups are really great- but the transition from comedy to drama was a little rocky in my opinion. Blahhhh I point out stuff too much. I love this comic.
November 28th, 2010, 12:22 am
XD When I saw Hebi I was so happy because I have an OC named Hebi and not many people know her name means snake.
Anyway Daijan looks awsome sure hope Ina can help
November 28th, 2010, 12:45 am
This page is so pretty!
GIVE ME YOUR TONING SKILLS, PLEASE!!
November 28th, 2010, 12:49 am
well ino whut hotaru is gona say :I i mean if hes attking the shrine people or watever for revenge agenst them why would they go to sum 1 they basicaly attk to save them from sum 1 who they attked who is now attking them :I
November 28th, 2010, 12:50 am
November 28th, 2010, 4:08 am
Oh shit, it's TITANOBOA!!!! haha
(If you don't know what TITANOBOA is, click on the link, and you'll know why I type it all in CAPS lock.)
November 28th, 2010, 4:55 am
W-whoa...whoaaaa *falls down from the chair* This is amazing * O * !And yay, more animals in the comic~ >v< I just love to find more japanese names for animals and also more mythology , ^v^ I really like them. o w o I really hope that you will reveal more animals in the comic :D .
November 28th, 2010, 7:55 am
Now THAT is a valid reason
November 28th, 2010, 8:03 am
Damn. Another reason I can add to the not go into the jungle list.
*stareing at Daijan*
...I hate snakes. *runs away like a little bitch*
November 28th, 2010, 9:49 am
Daijan looks awesome. This page is so dynamic. <3
November 28th, 2010, 11:02 am
AAAWWW! POOR HOTARU! I almost forgive him for trying to kill her now
November 28th, 2010, 12:26 pm
November 28th, 2010, 5:45 pm
Are surprisingly good at drawing reptiles <3 That is one badass looking snake.
November 28th, 2010, 5:47 pm
you could try smushing him with a broom...thats always worked for me in the past OuO
November 28th, 2010, 6:01 pm
Awesome snake is awesome. XD
November 28th, 2010, 6:44 pm
How long did it take you to become such an amazing artist? I MUST KNOW! :O
November 28th, 2010, 8:29 pm
Wonderful... Your snake looks a lot better than mine.
And I love my shirt! I'm living in the thing this weekend (literally)! <3
November 28th, 2010, 9:27 pm
DID I HEAR EBI?
November 30th, 2010, 8:05 am
YEAH.... This is what I call a villain !!!
November 30th, 2010, 3:11 pm
YOUR COMIC JUST GETS MORE AND MORE EPIC.
I love just watching as the plot seeps in =w= omg its giving me tinglessss!!!
Daijan is super badass... In every panel I'm super intimidated by him D''': I wish I could draw scary/sexy beasts like that!!
Can't wait to see where this goes!!!
December 1st, 2010, 6:19 am
Just amazing (*_*)
December 5th, 2010, 5:36 am
Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because someone had to say it.
Leave a Comment