Chapter 2 - 17
August 25th, 2010, 5:12 pm
------ Jump To ------
#59 - Chapter 2 - 01
#60 - Chapter 2 - 02
#61 - Chapter 2 - 03
#62 - Chapter 2 - 04
#63 - Chapter 2 - 05
#64 - Chapter 2 - 06
#65 - Chapter 2 - 07
#66 - Chapter 2 - 08
#67 - Chapter 2 - 09
#68 - Chapter 2 - 10
#69 - Chapter 2 - 11
#70 - Chapter 2 - 12
#71 - Chapter 2 - 13
#72 - Chapter 2 - 14
#73 - Chapter 2 - 15
#74 - Chapter 2 - 16
#75 - Chapter 2 - 17
#76 - Chapter 2 - 18
#77 - Chapter 2 - 19
#78 - Chapter 2 - 20
#79 - Chapter 2 - 21
#80 - Chapter 2 - 22
#81 - Chapter 2 - 23
#82 - Chapter 2 - 24
#83 - Chapter 2 - 25
#84 - Chapter 2 - 26
#85 - Chapter 2 - 27
#86 - Chapter 2 - 28
#87 - Chapter 2 - 29
#88 - Chapter 2 - 30
#89 - Chapter 2 - 31
#90 - Chapter 2 - 32
#91 - Chapter 2 - 33
#92 - Chapter 2 - 34
From the Author
September 19th, 2018, 4:50 am
Leave a Comment
August 25th, 2010, 5:31 pm
Whoops! What's this? Yumi forgot her hair clip! >:3
Sorry for the wait as always! I'm not completely happy with how this page came out and I spent way too much time trying to fix it, but I have a weekly update to keep to! So let's keep moving, yes? :D
- Aw, thanks for saything that! It's so nice to hear. <3
- Ho ho ho, you'll just have to wait and see. >:3 And dang, you're good. This story must be more predictable that I already thought. XD And thanks for the comment!
- Now you gotta wonder if she'll ever see it again. >:)
- So right! So right! :D
- Haha, I had fun imagining that. >w< But you'll just have to wait and see!
- Yay! Glad you're excited! I know I am, and I already know what happens. XD
- Oh, haha, don't look too much into it. ;) But yeah, I want to get to Chapter 3 so bad. You get to learn about Yumi's past. <3
- Thank you!! I think my fire drawing skills have at least improved a bit since <a href="http://hotarugari.smackjeeves.com/comics/772886/chapter-1-14/">Chapter 1, page 14</a>. They look like hot rod flames on that page. XD Thanks again!
- Don't worry! She'll get it back... somehow. :>
- Haha, I'm sorry to say she only has the one, which is why it's so important to her. Having 20 or your favorite things is the only way to live, I think. ;3
- When designing it, I wanted the clip to resemble other things besides a flower, so that's good that you said that!
- I'm afraid this chapter is the last that you'll see of Nephi. Which is kinda sad, really, since I like her a lot. ;o;
- Ahahaha, that sounds like something Hotaru would say! XD And yup, she'll realize it's gone later.
- His reason for coming back will be explained later, but you made some good guesses!
Haha, those are wise words!
And yes! I'm sick of spiders and caves too. Thank goodness Yumi and Hotaru will not be coming back once they get out.
- I bet you're wondering what will happen to it now, right? :3
- Thank you very much! All the text in this comic is my own handwriting, so let me know if anything is hard to read, K? :>
Oh yes! It will find it's way back evenutally.
- You are correct! The clip is important to this story, but I can't say why yet.
- Foreshadowing indeed!
- Thanks... I think. X3 And yeah, I need to update more.
- Thank you very much! Haha, really? Well then, you won't have to worry. This hair clip won't be used for any type of plot against our heroes, that's for sure. And thanks for being a fan! :D
- Aww, you! You make me blush! >//u//< That's one of the sweetest comments I've ever received. Thanks a ton!
- Yes, very much so. :( And nope, I don't think you've commented before, (I would have remembered such an awesome screen name!) but I'm glad you did. Thanks!
- Don't worry! It'll be found again...
- You're too kind to me and this comic! I thank you~! QuQ
Haha, and heck yeah! >;3
- Thank you!
- Yes. Haha, yes he is. XD
- Thanks! Yeah, Yumi's hair clip will find it's way back to her somehow.
- Thanks tons! >w< That's great to hear you're enjoying it! I'll try to have the next page up soon.
- Thank you! Thank you very much! And I totally agree. This comic is very dark. But I'll be sure to lighten the pages to come once the characters get out of this cave,(Meaning no more gray over all the artwork! Yay!) but yeah, it gets too dark sometimes. I'm just so happy you like it despite that. And thank you again for such a wonderful comment!
- Good guess, but Yumi won't be coming back for her hair clip. How will she get it back, I wonder... >;3
Haha, well, for a while I put up a page every Sunday, but lately updates have become more sporadic. So don't blame yourself! XD
Oh yeah! Super effective! But Nephi came to! What move will Hotaru use next? XD
And random comments are the best. Thanks, I really liked how he turned out on the second panel too. And neither can I!!! <3
August 25th, 2010, 5:47 pm
<3 I love Yumis hair clip so much<3 just needed to say that!
August 25th, 2010, 5:52 pm
Hm... Well will they go back for it? Or will Nephi use it as a "ransom"? It MUST be important to Yumi... Maybe a gift from her mother? :3
Yumi seems like the type to have backstory with her parents. ^_^
EDIT: Huh. Have I ever commented on this comic before? O_O If I haven't then sorry! XD
August 25th, 2010, 6:35 pm
YUMI'S HAIR CLIP! =O
August 25th, 2010, 6:36 pm
THE HAIR CLIP MUST BE IMPORTANT IF IT IS DROPPED CASUALLY ACCIDENTAL LIKE THAT!!! :O
August 25th, 2010, 7:24 pm
dun dun dun....i wonder what'll happen next!! can't wait to find out!
August 25th, 2010, 7:42 pm
Yumi didn't tell Hotaru to change back :p. WHAT IS THIS DEVELOPMENT?! Hah, just kidding ... Still can't wait for chapter 3 to learn all the details!
August 25th, 2010, 7:50 pm
fdshjlsgjk I love the way you draw fire. n' nooo. ;v; her sexy hair clipppp /loves it
August 25th, 2010, 7:56 pm
B-Bu-But she needs the hairclip D:<
August 25th, 2010, 8:40 pm
RUN RUN RUN.
Also... : C Hair clip ;A;~! IT'S TOO CUTE TO LOSE IT. Does she have like, a million tucked in that bag of hers? Cause.... I have a favorite hair clip that I have like.... 20 of. Since I always lose/break things. /fail
August 25th, 2010, 9:15 pm
Even though it's a flower, the hair clip reminds me of a throwing star.
August 25th, 2010, 9:53 pm
blabalablaaghflgaj, I sense Nephi in becoming one of those characters that follows them around to seek revenge , nodnod, like Team Rocket from Pokemon !--oorroror Zuko from Avatar the last airbender !
Ya but sure, bring the gun and not the hairclip- suuuurrerereeeee
Edit: aaaaaaaawww D: buttbutbtutbut I still worry about that hairclip ; n ;
August 25th, 2010, 9:55 pm
Run run run as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the Hotaru-fox man!
Yumi's hairclip! It's so pretty, I hope she realizes its gone. :O
August 26th, 2010, 7:59 am
Ah...I think I know why hotaru come back.He forget that they don't like each other?Or he forget that if she will die his beads will fall down? Hmmm.
Oh dear hotaru,a true man lives not only with power but also with wisdom.*sparkle*
<-(= v =<-)
In my way, she will notice that her hairclip is gone, and maybe because is very important to her, she will want to come back and nephi will want to atack again, but I hope no. I am sick of spiders already.-talking seriously since 1 day ago a spider was close to sting me- >w<~ I wonder if there will be more dramatic scene.
August 26th, 2010, 9:59 am
dsdhfjgdf don't forget your clip ;A; !!!
August 26th, 2010, 3:01 pm
that hair clip is going to come back to them one way or another.
August 27th, 2010, 12:30 am
Uh-oh...Is that foreshadowing I sense?
Something tells me that clip is going to be an issue.
August 27th, 2010, 2:50 am
FORESHADOWING. DUN. DUN. DUNNNNNN.
August 27th, 2010, 12:14 pm
: You know, Zuko was way better than Team Rocket. I sense with my supernatural comic predicting powers that Nephi will be also.
@Comic: WHY do you not update yourSELF??
August 27th, 2010, 2:33 pm
I love this comic. But I swear I've seen the hair-clip-leave-behind-evil-person-uses-as-later-strategy thing somewhere... but where?
Oh well! Consider me a fan!
August 27th, 2010, 11:46 pm
I think the hair clip is lonely D: (im not sure if i have commented before...?
August 28th, 2010, 6:30 pm
NUUUUU POOR LITTLE HAIRCLIP LEFT ALL ALONE!
August 30th, 2010, 6:18 am
I am totally in love with this comic. The plot is amazing and the characters are awesome xD
I adore Yumi, violent priestesses ftw!
August 30th, 2010, 10:51 am
August 30th, 2010, 2:53 pm
He's the type who likes being dramatically heroic, isn't he?
August 30th, 2010, 10:09 pm
awesome, that was intense! how about her flowerclip?
September 1st, 2010, 12:07 am
This is a great comic! I'm really surprised! At first I was put off by how dark it it. I still think I'd prefer it better if it didn't have a mask of gray over all the artwork. I love shading, but I think it's a bit much. THAT SAID. Your artwork itself in fantastic! As is your storytelling, characters, paneling, etc. FAVE'd.
Leave a Comment